1. This product is designed for use in all HVLP/airbrush systems
2. Place your machine on a medium speed to high speed
3. Place 50mls of Vibe Classic into the cup of your spray gun, if you are using the Black Magic Deluxe Spray Gun you will need to use approximately 200mls of tanning solution due to the size of the spray gun cup, adjust accordingly. Excess solution can be poured straight back into the bottle after use. You should only be using approximately 50mls per tan
4. Your spray gun should be set to ensure a light, even mist falls on the skin. If the gun is up too high you are wasting tanning solution and the clients tan could overdevelop.
5. Apply two light even coats of Vibe Classic solution for a flawless natural looking tan.
Key Points to Remember.
A. On average you should only use 50mls of tanning solution per spray tan.
B. Too much solution can lead to overdevelopment (you definitely don’t want this)
How to Store Your Solution
Black Magic Tan should be stored in a cool dark place at 20 degrees or lower. It may be refrigerated but must be at room temperature before use to ensure the viscosity of the tanning solution is retained.
How to Prolong Your Spray Tan
If you are travelling or wish to extend the life of your tan longer than normal make sure you purchase our Tan Xtend which will maintain your beautiful colour longer as it is Infused with DHA and rich moisturising ingredients.
Apply daily as per instructions, making sure you wash your hands after use.
Vibe Classic ingredients
aqua, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, dihydroxyacetone, caprylic capric triglyceride, isopropyl myristate, glycerin, peg-7 glyceryl cocoate, grape seed (vitis vinifera) oil, cetearyl alcohol, dicetyl phosphate, ceteth-10 phosphate, ceteareth-20, squalane (olive), hyaluronic acid, panthenol, camellia sinensis (Red Riboose) leaf extract, dimethicone, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, tocopherol acetate (vitamin-E), yellow 5 (CI 19140),red 40 (CI 17200), green 5 (CI 73360), blue1(CI 42090)